- Looking Forward to Horizons Northwest, This September in Portland
- The Intertwined Prohibitionist Histories of Psychedelics and Kratom
- Oregon, Measure 109, and Community Access: The Final Vote
- PT361 – Jason Slot, Ph.D. – Mycology and Evolutionary Genomics
- PT360 – Stephanie Wang – Kanna: Love and Wholeness Through Nature’s Alternative to MDMA
- PT359 – Sawyer Hurwitz – Art, Philosophy, Sexuality, and “Psychedelics Tonight”
Psychedelics Today is dedicated to exploring and discussing the important academic, scientific and other research in the field of psychedelics. We are interested in how psychedelics and other non-ordinary states of consciousness relate to the human potential as well as the healing potential that they can foster.