- Book Review: Alexander Shulgin’s The Nature of Drugs
- Psilocybin for Depression: A Q&A between Robin Carhart-Harris & a Psilocybin Study Participant
- Accountability & Transformative Justice in the Psychedelic Space: A Roadmap for Change
- PT249 – Hadas Alterman, Serena Wu, and Adriana Kertzer of Plant Medicine Law Group
- PTSF64 – The First Woman to Take Acid, The Drug Policy Reform Act, and Indigenous Language Extinction
- PT248 – Pierre Bouchard – Somatic Therapy, Trauma, and the Nervous System
Psychedelics Today is dedicated to exploring and discussing the important academic, scientific and other research in the field of psychedelics. We are interested in how psychedelics and other non-ordinary states of consciousness relate to the human potential as well as the healing potential that they can foster.