- Psychedelic Bypassing: When Avoidance is Mistaken for Healing
- Addressing Abuse in Psychedelic Spaces
- Anima Mundi: Psychedelics and The Ensouled Earth
- PT275 – James Fadiman, Ph.D. – Transpersonal Psychology, Microdosing, and Your Symphony of Selves
- PTSF86 – Ayahuasca, Chronic Pain, and Legal Psilocybin, with Payton Nyquvest of Numinus
- PT274 – Juan Pablo Cappello – Nue Life: Using Digital Phenotyping to Personalize Healthcare
Psychedelics Today is dedicated to exploring and discussing the important academic, scientific and other research in the field of psychedelics. We are interested in how psychedelics and other non-ordinary states of consciousness relate to the human potential as well as the healing potential that they can foster.