- Horizons: Grounds for Collective Effervescence
- The Wild World of 19th Century Psychedelics
- Psychedelic Bypassing: When Avoidance is Mistaken for Healing
- PT287 – Josh Hardman – Psychedelic Stocks, Data Privacy, and Drug Development
- PT286 – Joe Tafur, MD – Vital Psychedelic Conversations
- PT285 – Andrew Penn, NP – The Need for Nurses in Psychedelics, The Placebo Effect, and Appreciating the Subtle
Psychedelics Today is dedicated to exploring and discussing the important academic, scientific and other research in the field of psychedelics. We are interested in how psychedelics and other non-ordinary states of consciousness relate to the human potential as well as the healing potential that they can foster.