Thank you again for enrolling in our course, Introduction to Psychedelics (101). Be sure to check out our one of our free master classes below. In this master course, Elizabeth Gibson of DreamShadow Transpersonal Breathwork shares her insights of integration from 20+ years of facilitating Holotropic Breathwork.
Get access to our course, Navigating Psychedelics: Lessons on Self-Care and Integration today!
You will get access to 12+ master courses, free downloads, and resources!
By taking this class you will
- Learn to plan for success with psychedelic substances
- Build a tool kit that will allow you to better handle difficult experiences for you and your friends (skills, journaling practices, integration group best practices)
- Present you with tools that will allow you to test substances to improve safety
- Gain knowledge of the variety of drugs available and how to make more informed decisions around them
- Acquire different approaches to psychedelic use including microdosing, recreational and ceremonial uses
- Explore a framework for understanding and working with psychedelic experiences
- Walk through personal integration experiences
- And much more!
What’s included in the Tool Kit:
- Tips on how to facilitate/start your own support group
- Journaling exercises
- Guided meditation practices
- Breathwork & other somatic techniques
- Kyle and Joe’s personal integration stories
- A Spotify music playlist
- An integration workbook and trip journal
Master Class: Elizabeth Gibson, M.S. – Integration insights from 20+ years of Holotropic Breathwork & Other Exceptional Experiences
About Elizabeth Gibson
Elizabeth Gibson, M.S., holds a bachelor’s degree in literature and a master’s degree in biology from The University of Tulsa. She has completed Herbert Benson’s Clinical Training in Mind/Body Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Previously she worked as a consultant at Arthur D. Little, Inc., and Radian Corporation in the areas of environmental protection and food research. She is a writer, editor and homemaker with interests in environmental literacy, yoga, music and gardening. Elizabeth is a coauthor of the teaching manual MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorderand the editor of Stanislav Grof ’s The Ultimate Journey: Consciousness and the Mystery of Death, both published by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS; see Manual for MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy in the Treatment of PTSD). For the past 11 years, she has been responsible for local news for the Town of Pawlet, and from 2008 – 2014 she was the editor of the weekly environment section for the Rutland Herald and Montpelier Times Argus newspapers in Vermont .
Elizabeth is a Grof–certified Holotropic Breathwork™ facilitator. She raised her two sons on a hillside at their homestead in Pawlet, Vermont, where she have has a retreat and offered workshops since 1994.