Kyle and Joe talk to an anonymous MDMA therapist and relationship coach. He has been working with people while they use MDMA beginning in the early days while it was still legal and continues to facilitate work with people while it is prohibited.
For his safety, his identity is kept anonymous. The insights here are wonderful and worth learning. Hopefully you will learn something here and it can be applied to future therapies once we hit the 2021 MAPS target date.
Some interesting thoughts from the interview:
- Transcending the parent-child relationship.
- We are human beings that can be in good relationship with one another.
- Do I feel safe? What does it mean to feel safe?
- Appropriate dosages.
- Intuitive approaches for engaging with the client \ patient.
- Possible applications for group therapy.